The Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning at the Indiana University School of Nursing offers a variety of institutes, conferences, webinars, and online courses that enhance your skills, connect you with colleagues, and increase your confidence and marketability.
How can we help?
Browse by topic below or delivery method on the left.
Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
- Simulation Immersion and Mastery Institute - August 9-12, 2016
- Using Grounded Theory in Your Research - June 2-3, 2016
- Cultural Competency Conference - Expanding Mental Health Narratives in Diverse Populations - June 6, 2016
- Introduction to Nursing Informatics - online course
- Clinical Information Systems - online course
- Consumer Health Informatics - online course
- Nursing Informatics Practicum - online course
Teaching in Nursing/Nursing Education
- CNE Review Course - June 1, 2016
- Getting Started in Staff Education: A Key to Nursing Professional Development (NPD) - online course
- Teaching with Twitter in the Health Professions - self-study online course
- Changing Lanes: Moving Your Traditional Class Online - self-study online course
- Teaching in Nursing - online course
- Technology in Nursing Education: Finding and Using Relevant Tools - online course
- Teaching with Wikipedia and Wikis in the Health Professions - self-study online course
- Evaluation in Nursing - online course
School Nurse Resources/Education
- School Nurses/Health Schools Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Developing Your Skills as a Clinical Nurse Specialist Preceptor - Self-study online course
Mental Health Provider/Cultural Competence
- Addressing Indiana's Mental Health in Urban and Rural Populations Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
Long Term Care
- Nurse Aide Program Director and Instructor Training Seminar (CNA Train the Trainer) - offered multiple times per year
- Qualified Medication Aide Instructor Training - offered at least once per year
The Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning will not disclose, sell, provide, or exchange your personal information (including email and/or address) with other organizations or entities.
The Indiana University School of Nursing Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.