How can we help?
Browse by topic below or delivery method on the left.
Interprofessional Education and Practice
- Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
- Simulation Immersion and Mastery Institute - August 9-12, 2016
- Using Grounded Theory in Your Research - June 2-3, 2016
- Cultural Competency Conference - Expanding Mental Health Narratives in Diverse Populations - June 6, 2016
- Introduction to Nursing Informatics - online course
- Clinical Information Systems - online course
- Consumer Health Informatics - online course
- Nursing Informatics Practicum - online course
Teaching in Nursing/Nursing Education
- Getting Started in Staff Education: A Key to Nursing Professional Development (NPD) - online course
- Teaching with Twitter in the Health Professions - self-study online course
- Changing Lanes: Moving Your Traditional Class Online - self-study online course
- Teaching in Nursing - online course
- Technology in Nursing Education: Finding and Using Relevant Tools - online course
- Teaching with Wikipedia and Wikis in the Health Professions - self-study online course
- Evaluation in Nursing - online course
School Nurse Resources/Education
- School Nurses/Health Schools Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Developing Your Skills as a Clinical Nurse Specialist Preceptor - Self-study online course
Mental Health Provider/Cultural Competence
- Addressing Indiana's Mental Health in Urban and Rural Populations Webinar Series - Free and on-demand!
Long Term Care
- Nurse Aide Program Director and Instructor Training Seminar (CNA Train the Trainer) - offered multiple times per year
- Qualified Medication Aide Instructor Training - offered at least once per year
The Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning will not disclose, sell, provide, or exchange your personal information (including email and/or address) with other organizations or entities.
The Indiana University School of Nursing Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.