Navigate….your career path with the help of our easily accessible and up-to-date professional development opportunities.
Connect…with experts and peers for guidance, ideas and a complete learning experience.
Enhance…your skill set, critical thinking, and the care you provide.
Choose your preferred learning approach from our many options.
- Teaching with Social Media in the Health Professions
- Getting Started in Staff Education: a Key to Nursing Professional Development
- Clinical Faculty: a New Practice Role
- Leadership Development for Emerging Leaders in Nursing Education
- Navigating the Changing Healthcare Landscape and CNS Work
- Using Grounded Theory in Your Research: Concepts and Application Intensive
- Simulation Immersion and Mastery Institute
- Nurse Aide Program Director and Instructor Training Seminar
- Qualified Medication Aide Instructor Training
- Research Coordinator Education Program
Want to stay up-to-date with our newest conferences and online courses?
Interested in partnering with us to provide continuing education or professional development? Contact us for more information.
The Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning will not disclose, sell, provide or exchange your personal information (including email and/or address) with other organizations or entities.
The Indiana University School of Nursing Center for Professional Development and Lifelong Learning is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission of Accreditation.