Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships
The IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services has great information and guidance to help you fund your education. To maximize your funding options, you are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid through the Office of Student Financial Services. They can help you determine your eligibility for grants, loans, employment opportunities, and other need-based scholarships.
IU School of Nursing Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of alumni and donors the IU School of Nursing is able to administer more than $700,000 in scholarships annually to aid current IUSON undergraduate and graduate students. Typical scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,500 per student for the academic year. Each award is split equally in two payments to be distributed for fall and spring semesters and applied directly to your IU Student Account.
The application for 2019-2020 IUSON Scholarships is now available.
To apply to the School of Nursing Scholarships, you must submit an Indiana University Scholarship Application for the Academic Year 2019-2020 by completing the following steps:
- Go to One.iu
- Search for Scholarships
- Click on the Scholarships task and log in
- If you are new to the Indiana University scholarship system, be sure to complete your General Application to see a list of recommended scholarship opportunities.
- Search Nursing within Recommended Opportunities
- Disregard notification "IU South Bend students who complete the essay will receive priority scholarship consideration" under Tell Us More About Yourself section.
- The content of your personal statement must address the following questions. In this section, we strongly encourage all nursing students to answer the following questions In this section, we strongly encourage all nursing students to answer the following questions ( Maximum of 500 words).
- Why did you pursue a career in nursing?
- What are your professional goals upon completing your degree?
- Please describe how you have demonstrated exceptional leadership in classroom/extracurricular activities. Describe the impact these experiences may have as you prepare to enter the nursing profession.
For general questions about IUSON scholarships, please call (317) 274-2806 or email us at email@example.com
IUPUI Scholarships and Awards
IUPUI offers many scholarships and awards. IUPUI Scholarship Central will help you identify campuswide scholarships and conduct a web search for other funding opportunities.