Tuition, Financial Aid & Scholarships
The IUPUI Office of Student Financial Services has great information and guidance to help you fund your education. To maximize your funding options, you are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid through the Office of Student Financial Services. They can help you determine your eligibility for grants, loans, employment opportunities, and other need-based scholarships.
IU School of Nursing Scholarships
Thanks to the generosity of alumni and donors the IU School of Nursing is able to administer more than $700,000 in scholarships annually to aid current IUSON undergraduate and graduate students. Typical scholarships range from $1,000 to $2,500 per student for the academic year. Each award is split equally in two payments to be distributed for fall and spring semesters and applied directly to your IU Student Account.
Current Nursing Students
The scholarship application is now closed for 2021-2022. Notification of scholarship opportunities for the 2022-2023 scholarship application cycle will sent to students in November 2022.
Prospective Nursing Students
Once you have been admitted to the IU School of Nursing you will receive information about scholarship opportunities.
How to Apply for Nursing Scholarships
When applying for nursing scholarships, please use the following steps:
- Go to One.iu
- Search for Scholarships
- Click on the Scholarships task and log in
- If you are new to the Indiana University scholarship system, be sure to complete your General Application to see a list of recommended scholarship opportunities.
- Search Nursing within Recommended Opportunities
- Complete the application and the required scholarship essay
- The content of your scholarship essay must address the following questions. In this section, we strongly encourage all nursing students to answer the following questions: ( Maximum of 200 words per question).
- Why did you pursue a career in nursing?
- What are your professional goals upon completing your degree?
- Please describe how you have you demonstrated exceptional leadership in the classroom/workplace and/or involvement in the community/extracurricular activities. How will these experiences impact you as you prepare to enter the nursing profession?
For general questions about IUSON scholarships, please call (317) 274-2806 or email us at email@example.com.
IUPUI Scholarships and Awards
IUPUI offers many scholarships and awards. IUPUI Scholarship Central will help you identify campus-wide scholarships and conduct a web search for other funding opportunities.