2014 Spotlight on Nursing Run/Walk
The IU School of Nursing Alumni Association is gearing up for the Spotlight on Nursing Run/Walk, October 11, 2014, downtown Indianapollis, and we want you to be a part of our team! Since 2002, Spotlight has raised over $443,000 for nursing scholarships! Support this cause by joining the IU School of Nursing team and our honorary team captain.
REGISTRATION FOR RACE + JOIN OUR TEAM:
1. Visit http://www.spotlightonnursing.org
2. Click "Register"
3. When promoted to join a team, choose "IU School of Nursing"
FEATURES OF BEING AN IU TEAM MEMBER:
1. Private, pre-race gathering for alumni, faculty, staff, and students
2. Complimentary breakfast, coat/purse check and IU apparel
3. Registration packet & T-shirt (to be picked up at pre-race reception)
4. Support for Indiana's nurses - the most important benefit of all!
Questions? Please contact Em Laudeman at 317-278-1702 or email@example.com