Changing Lanes: Moving Your Traditional Class Online
Our new online course will help you navigate the speed bumps, detours, and challenges of taking your traditional in-person class and moving it online. We'll help you think through your content and how to best utilize it in your new online course. You'll receive tips, tricks, and resources to help you make the transition.
This course is a 30-day self-study online course.
Screen Images from this Online Course
Curious what the course will look like and involve? Check out the course screen shots below.
Objectives & Evaluation
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe at least three issues about which you are most concerned as you move a face-to-face course online.
- Describe a strategy that will address each of your issues successfully.
- Identify the roles and functions that will support your transition to moving online successfully.
- Identify three teaching strategies you use in your face-to-face course then describe a strategy for each that you believe could achieve the same learning goal in an online classroom.
- Identify various types of assessment strategies that you can implement to evaluate the learning that occurs in your online course.
You must complete the course and the course evaluation to receive a contact hour record.
You will have access to the course for 30 days.
This is a self-study course. You can register at any time and will have 30 days from the date of your registration to complete the course and course evaluation.
Introductory rate. Fees may change at any time without advance notice.
Payment by credit card is due at the time of registration. Advance registrationis required. For questions about payment (only), contact Melissa Kocias at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 812-855-4224.
For information on cancellation, refund, and transfer policies, please see the registration and policies page.
Contact Hours & Disclosures
Successful Completion of the Continuing Nursing Education (CNE) Activity
In order to receive contact hours for the CNE activity you must complete the online course evaluation at the end of the course period.
Conflicts of Interest
A conflict of interest occurs when an individual has an opportunity to influence educational content about healthcare products or services of a commercial company with which they have a financial relationship.
None of the planners, presenters, or faculty disclosed a conflict of interest related to this activity.
Commercial Company Support
Commercial support is financial or in-kind contributions given by a commercial interest that are used to pay for all or part of the costs of a CNE activity.
No commercial support has been received for this activity.
The absence of commercial bias will be evaluated in the institute evaluation survey.