Changing Lanes: Moving Your Traditional Class Online
Our online course will help you navigate the speed bumps, detours, and challenges of taking your traditional in-person class and moving it online. We'll help you think through your content and how to best utilize it in your new online course. You'll receive tips, tricks, and resources to help you make the transition.
This course is a 30-day self-study online course. Currently, accredited continuing education contact hours are not available for this course.
Screen Images from this Online Course
Curious what the course will look like and involve? Check out the course screen shots below.
Objectives & Evaluation
At the completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe at least three issues about which you are most concerned as you move a face-to-face course online.
- Describe a strategy that will address each of your issues successfully.
- Identify the roles and functions that will support your transition to moving online successfully.
- Identify three teaching strategies you use in your face-to-face course then describe a strategy for each that you believe could achieve the same learning goal in an online classroom.
- Identify various types of assessment strategies that you can implement to evaluate the learning that occurs in your online course.
You will have access to the course for 30 days.
This is a self-study course. You can register at any time and will have 30 days from the date of your registration to complete the course and course evaluation.
Fees may change at any time without advance notice.
Payment by credit card is due at the time of registration. Advance registration is required. For questions about payment (only), contact Melissa Kocias at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 812-855-4224.
For information on cancellation, refund, and transfer policies, please see the registration and policies page.
Contact Hours & Disclosures
This course currently is not approved for continuing education contact hours.