RN to BSN Online Degree Completion Option
Length of Program
Includes 36 hours which can be completed in as little as 12 months or stretched out over 2 years.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The RN to BSN online degree completion option is designed for the working RN who has earned a two-year associate degree or diploma in nursing and is busy with career and family responsibilities but wants to be prepared to meet the future challenges of health care by completing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
All eight Indiana University School of Nursing campuses across the state of Indiana collaboratively created the RN to BSN degree completion program. What does that mean for you?
- Nursing courses are distance accessible, using web-based and video technologies so that you don't have to come to campus.
- Earn your BSN where you live, in the midst of a busy schedule.
- The program is flexible: once you complete general education coursework, you can complete nursing courses in 12 months of full-time study or 18–24 months of part-time study.
- Nursing courses are delivered in condensed, six- or eight-week learning modules.
- Tailored clinical experiences where you work.
To get started, visit the statewide RN to BSN Degree Completion Program website where you'll discover all you need to know about the RN to BSN degree completion program, including program learning outcomes—the skills and knowledge you will sharpen through program. Be sure to review important dates for enrollment.
Then, get ready to apply for admission and start your journey to a BSN. The IUPUI campus will be your "home" campus for support and, of course, graduation. All the rest of your nursing journey is at your fingertips.