As an IU School of Nursing graduate, you are part of a legacy of nursing leadership that reaches back to 1914 and stretches around the globe. It's nearly impossible to count the number of patients and families that have been positively impacted by IU Nursing. What is very clear though is that IU Nursing is a critical part of the practice and profession of nursing and that is, in large part, because of you—our alumni.
Stay Connected Through the IU School of Nursing Alumni Association
All new Indiana University School of Nursing graduates receive a free one-year membership to the alumni association upon graduation. After the first year, membership can be renewed for an annual fee. Some of the benefits of becoming a member of the alumni association include:
- Access to campus resources, such as career counseling and services
- Online education opportunities
- Student loan and insurance programs
- Discounts for travel and events
- Subscriptions to the Indiana Alumni Magazine and The Pulse, the IU School of Nursing quarterly newsletter
- Invitations to special events and continuing education conferences (specially reserved for alumni members!)
- IU alumni e-mail
Visit alumni relations to learn more about the benefits.
Complete this application to join the alumni association.
Request a transcript or a copy of your diploma. You can also replace a lost or missing pin.
Share your time and talent at the IU School of Nursing by mentoring a student or joining a committee.
Learn more about IU School of Nursing alumni.